Ranch Amenities & Features
Storm Mountain Ranch Overview
Copyright © 2019 Storm Mountain Ranch
- Acres: 1,063
- Homesites : 14 Total
- Featured Highlights: Fishing Ponds and Streams, Exclusive and Private June Falls Waterfall, Equestrian Pastures, Hay Meadows, Private Gated Entry, Gorgeous Views of the Steamboat Ski Area, Walton Creek Canyon, and the South Valley
- Co-Owned Lodging Amenities:
- The Hideout Cabin at June Falls – Sleeps 8
- Awapa Lodge, Fully Equipped to Entertain Larger Functions
- Waterfront Lake Cabins – 4 Individual Cabins - Sleeps 4-6
- Location: Only 3 Paved Miles to Steamboat Springs
Why Storm Mountain Ranch? No other property in Routt County holds the value, quality and scope of this offering, with five key attributes of the ranch which make it distinct from other options:
- LOCATION: Just 3 scenic miles from Steamboat, this 1,063 acre ranch is bordered on three sides by Routt National Forest, creating a uniquely private sanctuary, in perpetuity.
- LIFESTYLE – Enjoy and share with family and friends the many activities within the ranch boundaries, including; horse riding, biking and hiking on over 10 miles of private trails; boating on the private lake and fly fishing the Orvis approved streams and river that meanders through the property; snow shoeing and cross country skiing throughout the vast open spaces and tubing on the sledding hill; adventure to the base of the scenic June falls or pack a lunch into national forest, directly from this home. The wildlife viewing is extensive and will be memorable.
- NATURE and LANDSCAPE – Storm Mountain Ranch is proof that mother nature does indeed play favorites. Owners and their guests enjoy a setting recognizant of our great national parks. The landscape is spectacular with plush mountain meadows, abundant clear water and dramatic granite cliffs and canyons set against massive ridgelines covered with towering pine forests. This postcard type setting can be enjoyed from the rocking chair on the front porch of this home.
- QUALITY and CHARACTER. The six bedroom home on 70 private acres is stunning with nearly 11,000 square feet overlooking a river, yet tucked privately among beautifully forested grounds. The quality and style of this home is exquisite with extensive use of stone and reclaimed beams. The owner formed a team with some of the best in the business to create an architectural masterpiece. Not a single detail was overlooked. Note: The new homeowner can welcome family and friends into 7,742 square feet of additional accommodations at waterside settings set up to create memorable experiences. These luxury cabins act as private extensions of the primary home. As an owner at Storm Mountain Ranch, you will own and enjoy: the magnificent and luxurious Hideout cabin, privately situated within the box canyon at the base of June Falls, and providing families with an experience like no other (sleeps 8-10 comfortably); Four waterfront lake cabins (sleep 4 – 6 people in each); The Awapa Lodge which is perfect for your family’s special occasions and large gatherings such as weddings and family reunions or, more commonly, a place to slow down, enjoy a refreshment, meet neighbors and grab a dry towel after a swim in the lake; The large western barn and corrals which are home to ranch horses Dakota, Dally and their buddies with full tack room and views up to Mt Werner, the Flat Top Wilderness area and surrounding agricultural landscape of the ranch. Residents can board their own horses at the ranch barn as well and have access to ranch staff including a wrangler, fishing guide, and ranch management team.
- BEST NEIGHBORHOOD - As one of only 14 homeowners on almost 1100 acres, each home is extremely private with an abundance of open space, in conservation, to be enjoyed for generations.
Storm Mountain ranch is a true legacy property.