Copyright © 2019 Storm Mountain Ranch
The finest of craftsmanship in Steamboat Springs’ most coveted location, Storm Mountain Ranch
- SETTING – Situated along the banks of Walton Creek near Rushing Water Lane rests this incredible estate among a private 70 acres, heavily forested with aspens, pines, and lush vegetation of ferns and wildflowers. A setting so quiet and private, sightings of resident elk, deer, moose, fox, and other wildlife are common. With only 14 home sites, the gated ranch community of Storm Mountain Ranch offers exclusive access to some of Routt County’s most spectacular land features, including Walton Creek Canyon and June Falls.
- SPACE – Spanning nearly 11,000 square feet, family and guests will enjoy ample room across 6 spacious bedroom suites and 7.5 baths. The main level master lends privacy yet convenient proximity to the home’s highlights such as the great room, kitchen, and office. Each bedroom adjoins a full private bath. Bonus areas include a screened-in seasonal porch capturing the sounds of birds and flowing water, an expansive 1,618 sf three car garage, lower level fitness studio & game room, multiple decks and balconies, and a beautifully landscaped backyard stone patio. Finally, the fully heated 895 sf detached “Toy Garage” with built in floor drains could be repurposed as a guest house or guest apartment. (Buyer should verify)
- DETAIL AND DESIGN – Every single element of design and finish was carefully selected during the home’s three-year construction. Designed by local architect, Joe Patrick Robbins, Rushing Water Lane greets guests with an impressive exterior of stone, wood shake, striking rooflines, large post and beams, towering windows, and natural boulders. The front entry is one of the most creatively inviting of any home in Steamboat Springs. Inside, homeowners will enjoy six separate and unique stone-hearth style fireplaces, reclaimed random plank rustic oak floors, custom lights fixtures and cabinetry, arched and angled entryways, and post & beam accents throughout. Eyes will continuously find interesting and gorgeous elements in each room.
- KITCHEN – The home’s heart center is encompassed by a luxury entertaining-style kitchen, backdropped with Point Five windows capturing views of the backyard aspen grove and Walton Creek. Cabinetry designed by internationally renowned designer William Ohs creates space and functionality throughout plus two center islands with sandstone, granite, and copper countertops. Appliances include multiple built-in refrigerators and freezers, a Wolf range with French burner, warming oven, and copper range hood. And of course, the pantry, also designed by William Ohs, provides additional storage and high-end built-in appliances including a wine refrigerator, dishwasher, and Gaggenau steam oven.
Click Here to Learn More About William Ohs Kitchen Design
Click Here to Learn More About Point Five Windows
Click Here to Learn More About Gaggenau Appliances
- MASTER BEDROOM – Escape to the luxurious and tranquil air-conditioned main-level master suite, boasting a Brevin glass rock fireplace, and quaint reading area surrounded by forested views adjoining a peaceful & private deck. Separate his and hers bathrooms with individual walk-in closets are connected by a shower room offering a stylish steam shower featuring multiple faucets, custom glass rock tile, and Myson heated towel rack. Best of all, enjoy adjustable and programmable heated tile floors.
- OTHER FEATURES AND ADDITIONAL DETAILS
- Screened porch situated off of the breakfast nook and kitchen with wood-burning fireplace, overlooking the forest and creek
- Custom plaster complimented by post and beam accents throughout
- All cabinetry throughout home, with the exception of the kitchen and pantry, designed and custom built by locally respected wood worker, Rich Tucker
- Air conditioned bedrooms and fitness studio
- Central vacuum system throughout
- Three story elevator shaft. Buyer may install elevator if preferred
- Six stone fireplaces
- “Hearth Room” adjacent to kitchen and creative dining room with a wet bar, fireplace, and cozy breakfast nook surrounded by windows
- Custom light fixtures throughout by Hammerton, Lightspann, and Colorado’s Crystal Glass Studio based in Carbondale
Click Here to Learn More About Hammerton Lighting
Click Here to Learn More About Lightspann Lighting
Click Here to Learn More About Crystal Glass Studio
- Spacious office adjacent to master suite with Rich Tucker cabinetry and 3form Barn Doors. Click Here to Learn More About 3form Doors
- Energy efficient geothermal heating/cooling system, water conditioning system
- Gallegos dry stack stone wall exterior
- Point Five Triple Pane Windows
Click Here to Learn More About Point Five Windows
- Two laundry rooms: One main level adjacent to the master suite and a second larger laundry room adjacent to top floor bedrooms
- Wine cellar with custom glass doors
- New Epoxy Garage Flooring System
- Security system and sound system